Enjoy the stunning natural landscapes of one of Vietnam's most-storied provinces on this day trip by boat and bike from Hanoi. Journey into Hoa Lu, the ancient Vietnamese capital, and the Tam Coc caves, just 110 kilometers outside of the city. This leisurely journey includes lunch and is ideal for all travelers.
• Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi - City tour (L)
• Day 2: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (L)
• Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay one day trip (L)
• Day 4: Hanoi Departure
Day 1: ARRIVE IN HANOI - CITY TOUR (L) – Private tour only
12.10pm Upon your arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you will be picked up and transferred the Hanoi old centre. Lunch at local halal restaurant.
In the afternoon we will visit Starting Hanoi Muslim tour by visiting some destinations, including Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, But Tower (Pen - shaped tower), Dai Nghien (Ink Stand), the Red- painted wooden and The Huc bridge and so on. Dinner at by your own arrangement.
Day 2: HANOI - HOA LU - TAM COC (L) – Private tour
08.00am Our guide will meet you at your hotel and start 120km comfortable private car journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with King Dinh Temple dating back to the 17th Century.
11:30 – Enjoy the lunch at our restaurant with halal food at Indian Restaurant (private tour)
13.30 – Take sampan boat trip which owned and rowed by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
15:30 transfer to Visit Bich Dong Pagoda and Thai Vi Temple
17:00 – Return to our bus and then come back to Hanoi.
Day 3: HANOI - HALONG BAY ON WONDER CRUISE – Hanoi (L)/ group tour – seafood or veggie food.
08:15 – 08:45 – Our shared Limousine bus and tour guide pick you up from hotel and following the new highway to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop for a rest on the way.
12:00 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing and welcome drink.
Wonderbay will take you on 5 to 6 hours journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Buffet lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shapes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return to Wonderbay Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45-18:00 – Disembark for going back on the new highway to Hanoi.
20:30 – Drop off at your hotel
Day 4: Hanoi Departure
Free time for leisure until 10.00am our driver will transfer to you the airport for departure flight. Home sweet home.
• Private car transfer airport – Hotel – airport, private car/Sharing bus transfer during tour
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D - Dinner)
• All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
• English speaking tour guide at places
• Mineral water in day tour
• Sharing cruise and sharing Limousine bus with another guest on Halong Bay trip
• Kayaking/bamboo in Halong Bay & tea break on the cruise
• Accommodation based on twin sharing room with daily breakfast
• Visa arrangement and international airfare
• Personal expenses
• Other meals and drinks
• Tip for tour guide; driver and crew
• Extra charge on peak season.
- This itinerary is subject to change due to bad weather, level tide or operating conditions.