Why not join us have a nice holiday in Sai Gon-Vung Tau beach? Not only can you experience a Muslim in Vietnam but you also discover the daily life of local people. Away from work, just have fun together.
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY ARRIVAL (Halal Dinner)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, meet Muslim Travel Vietnam and transfer to hotel for check-in. Free and easy time.
Dinner will be served at Saigon Halal restaurant.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 2: HO CHI MINH – CU CHI – VUNG TAU – HO CHI MINH (B/ Halal Lunch/ Seafood Dinner)
Morning: after breakfast, travel to Cu Chi for a visit the “underground village” tunnels where the guerillas had been living and fighting for a long time during the war. Enjoy lunch at halal restaurant.
Afternoon: transfer to Vung Tau - over 100km seashore with beautiful swimming beaches, as well as many lakes and thermal springs. The offshore bench has two kinds of importance resources: petrol and seafood.
Stay overnight in Vung Tau Beach City.
Note: There is no halal restaurant Vung Tau, therefore we will prepare book fresh seafood in local restaurant in Vung Tau.
DAY 3: VUNG TAU – HO CHI MINH (B/Seafood Lunch/ Halal Dinner)
Morning: After breakfast, take Vung Tau city tour including Christ Hill (St.Jacque Janerio), 18 meters high Goddess of Mercy, Thuy Van beach and Whale Temple dedicated to whales considered as the rescuing gods for Vietnamese fisherman in the east sea. Lunch at local restaurant. (enjoy seafood)
Afternoon: come back to Ho Chi Minh City. Stop for shopping at Ben Thanh Market then having dinner at real local Halal restaurant. Transfer to hotel for check in. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 4: HO CHI MINH CITY – MY THO MEKONG DELTA – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/ Halal Lunch/Halal Dinner)
Morning: After breakfast, a two hour drive to My Tho will expose the colorful outskirt life as well as picturesque rice fields along the journey. Upon arrival, get on a boat trip up Mekong River stop at Thoi Son island to visit honey bee-farm, coconut candy workshop. Then taste seasonal fruits, enjoy traditional folk songs at local people house.Enjoy lunch at Halal Mekong restaurant.
Afternoon: Walk along the village to see the authentic life of the local and challenge your bargaining power at cottage handicraft shops. An adventurous sampan ride in palm shading creeks will be the next experience of the riverside region.
Dinner at halal restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 5: HO CHI MINH CITY DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, free time for relax until Muslim Travel’s guide pick up transfer to airport for departure flight and with a sweet memories.
Tour prices include
- Hotel in twin/twiple sharing room basis with daily breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast(B), Lunch(L), Dinner(D) with halal food
- Excellent English/Chinese speaking guide throughout the journey
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (01 bottle / pax / day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursion
Tour prices exclude
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fee
- Domestic and International air tickets
- Personal expenses
- Compulsory Tipping
- Others not mentioned nor specified above
Policy for childre
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge