The reservation should be sent by fax, mail, e-mail, online via our website or you can come over our office to book your tour directly if it is convenient for you. The contact address and telephone are as bellow:MUSLIM TRAVEL VIETNAM CO., LTD
: Suite 602A, 6th Floor, 57-59 Ho Tung Mau Str, Ben Nghe, Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam.
Hanoi Office: 3rd Floor, No. 40 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City, VietnamOfficial Web:
Email: [email protected]
The reservation is validated only if have you received a confirmation from Muslim Travel Vietnam and upon your payment of a deposit.
Amendments to your reservation must be notified to and agreed by www.muslimtravelvietnam.com.
You should book as soon as possible because thank to that, we can make a thoughtful arrangement and ensure you the best holiday.2. Confirmation
Please reconfirm your reservation and send deposit to our company at least 15 working days before your arrival in Vietnam. Your reservation is effective only when you have done this confirmation already.
You can pay by cash (USD, EUR, GBP, DONG, and AUD), credit card or use bank transfer up to you. If you pay by credit card, please plus extra 2% (5% for Amex) for bank service charge and you must inform in advance.
For further more detail of payment, please direct contact us at [email protected]4. Customize your tour
If you prefer to write your own itinerary, our professional travel consultants will be happy to help you with whatever you might require. We understand that every group is unique and the specific needs must be listened. Together, we will discuss the places you have chosen, as well as the accommodation and meals dependent on the size of your party, length of your trip, and budget level.
The consultants will provide you with detailed information and make suggestions to insure the success of this itinerary. We can assure you of a memorable Vietnam experience, and we look forward to helping you plan your dream vacation.
To create your special itineraries, you can refer to our current tours on this website.5. Cancellation charges
ALL cancellation from the customer arise additional charges as follows:
- After our confirmation and purchased tickets or booking hotel’s room: 20% charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 25% charge
- 7-14 days before arrival: 35% charge
- 2-6 days before arrival: 50% charge
- Within 24 hour before arrival: 100%6. Changes by the customer prior to departure
A modification of booking by the customer will not lead to complementary charges in the following cases:
- Increase of the number of tax
- Increase of the number of services
- In case of a change arising during the trip, the supplementary charges will be directly paid at this time.
- 7. Baggage allowances
In accordance with the regulations of Vietnam Airlines, the free baggage allowance within Vietnam is 20 kg for economy class and 40 kg for business class. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. All suitcases must have a locking device. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.8. Policy for children
• Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
• Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
• Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
• Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
• Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge9. Refund and compensation
If you are dissatisfied with any services provided by Muslim Travel Vietnam, such as hotel, train, our staff, vehicles or something like that, please make a complaint, but for only 24 hours maximum. We will try our best to deal with your problems and offer you the refund or compensation base on each circumstance. Any claims after 24 hours (from the time of problems) will not be handled.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
• Any information you provide to Muslim Travel Vietnam will only be used internally. We do not share any information you provide to us with any external organization.
If you send us a request for information, an itinerary, or a booking, we will assume you are willing to provide the personal information that we require to design and manage your holiday or tour.
• Any communication or material, which you transmit to any public area of the website, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.